Thursday, August 20

Promises, Promises...

Shocker! Another post! Ok, so here's the deal. I'm going to do TEN DAYS IN A ROW of posting. Hopefully, that will be enough to start making people happy. Kristy Johnson, you have to stop blogging. My MIL found your site and is always asking me why mine isn't as good as yours...you know, music, videos, blah blah blah. KJ, stop having a perfect blog with perfect pictures of my little friend. Sheesh. You're making it really difficult for the rest of us. And by the rest of us, I mean me. Sorry. I do still like you. And your blog. I just want people to like mine again. For what it is. That's all.

So, moving on. I am promising TEN DAYS of blogging. I'll answer any questions you have for our boy or our adoption or anything like that. I think day ten will feature a fun interview with the little man himself. Yes, I know. He is realizing his popularity and understands that his public needs to get a little somethin-somethin every once in a while. And guess what else? I'm promising pictures, too. Here's proof:



10 comments:

Kristi J said...

ok, you totally crack me...See, I told you your hubby would be able to watch her grow up right before his eyes...LOL...Your baby is way too cute..you need to blog every day so we can drool over him :) kj

Tisha Alexander said...

Kristi is the bomb when it comes to blogging. I don't know how she does it...

Asher is just such a cutie! I can't wait to see pictures for the next 10 days. :)

Mandy said...

I'm going to have to read all 10 posts in one day when we get back! You'll just have to do it again. :)
My kids LOVE your cutie pie son!

Renee said...

Wooohooo 10 straight days of Nell Ann I shall be here every day reading. And looking for pictures of course. KJ puts us all to shame as bloggers. I sometimes wonder if anyone reads mine anymore.

Troy said...

good work ... and bold :)

I've been working on a single post for the last week ... keep saying "I'll get it done tonight" ... realistically this weekend it will be done ... maybe.

looking forward to the posts for some motivation :)

Tracy said...

Hi Nell Ann! Your little guys is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Yes, I'm getting my photo business off the ground! If you'd like to schedule a photo shoot for your baby or the family, let me know. I'd love to take your pictures!

We're still moving along with our adoption. Right now, all we're waiting on is our CIS approval letter. Then we can get on the official wait list! Yea!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Yeah!!! Love seeing your little man!

Stephanie said...

So excited to hear from you regularly! and for 10 days? Wow! :-) Can't wait to see more pictures of Mr. Sweetness!

Jenny R said...

Hi Nell Ann! I finally found your blog.. Your little boy is so so so cute! We had fun with you in Ethiopia, and Biruktawit was excited to see your pictures just now. How has all the adjusting been?

Laurie said...

Nell Ann...it is about time girl! sheesh. How can you NOT plaster that baby's face all over this thing. Let's see it!

Fan Club