Tuesday, November 24

funnest mom ever

Yep. That's me. I am officially the funnest mom ever. My baby told me so. You want proof? Ok. Twist my arm. Make me show you bazillions of fantastic pictures of my handsome boy, proving that I am, in fact, indeed, the funnest mom ever. Fine, maybe not bazillions, but lots. I think you can handle lots.

I'm on this new kick where my child should have a ridiculous amount of fun every day. I realize this is bold. And maybe dumb. But there should be at least one point in every single day that makes that day worth living. {Perhaps we adults should consider this as well, but his best moments are often mine, too.}

Our über fun moment today was when I decided that someone could feed himself his own lunch.

Crazy. I know. But so worth it.


Obligatory before picture

Look! Mommy left the spoon and bowl where I could reach!

What a fun idea Mommy.

I have the spoon and the power!!!

Like this?

No. Like this?

This oatmeal is tricky stuff.

Forget the spoon. Where did that go anyway?
Oh well. I have fingers for a reason.

Uh oh. This wasn't supposed to happen. But it's really fun.

Sticky tricky oatmeal.

Ooops.

Oh look. There's still plenty that didn't make it to the floor.
I'll just eat this.

Mom, what a great idea.
Mommy, I clap for you because you are the funnest mommy.
I clap because I can't talk yet to tell you how fun you are.
And I clap because I love it.
I love to clap.
I clap for you funnest mommy!


And if you'd like to see all seventy-something pictures I didn't delete, you can see them all here. If you click through them fast enough it's almost like a video!!!

4 comments:

Ron & Maria said...

You might be funny to leave that spoon and oatmeal around, but he's one smart boy b/c he can feed himself!

He's so beautiful!

Dawn said...

you ARE a fun mom!!

Kristi J said...

too cute...This post is right up my alley...way to have fun :) Life is too short..we gotta enjoy it :) kj

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

TOO funny!!! You are the funnest mommy :)

Fan Club