Instead we are choosing to focus on our dear friends, The Hulls, who are traveling in less than two weeks. They are precious people who are sure to love on our little bear and tell him we're coming for him as soon as we can.
Tuesday, May 5
We received a call from our case worker, Julie, today that our birthmother was unable to attend our court hearing. This means we've been postponed until she can make it to court to testify. It looks as if this is going to postpone our travel to Ethiopia and our little guy about another month -- mid or late June. This was hard news to hear. Indeed, this has been the toughest day of our adoption journey.