Monday, November 8

Lest you think our lives are boring...

My adorable little trouble-maker keeps very busy. Busy being adorable. Busy making trouble.

What? You don't believe me?

That's fine. I have plenty of evidence.

On this particular day I'd made some blueberry muffins for a visiting friend. Visiting friend shared muffins with Asher. Visiting friend left. Asher's desire for muffins did not.





"Oh, there's Mom."

"What's she staring at?"
 "I should crawl up on the island so I can reach the others. Yeah. That's a good idea."



"Hmm. This fancy leafy paper by Martha is tasty."



After eating the top off the first muffin, Asher tossed it to the side and lunged for more. One for each hand. That move was less successful.

4 comments:

The Hull's at #4 said...

Dear Mr. Cutie,

If I had been there, I'd have joined you I love blueberry muffins! I miss you Asher!

Love Aunt Kimmie!

Renee said...

i'm with Kim let's all sit on the counter and eat muffins togeather.

Cindy said...

LOL! What a cute boy : )

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

What Asher get into trouble? Huh??? No he is too cute!!!!! I think he was framed! :)

Fan Club