Wednesday, August 13

one down!

Ok Gang, round one fingerprints: check!

Several of hubband's were rejected but they'll call and make him a new appointment and get that all taken care of --hopefully really soon. I am done.

In the morning I'll call and make new appointments for an updated doctor's visit for each of us for this week.

Our case manager said that I can go ahead and get our dossier mailed in and checked out so that the day our homestudy gets there everything is ready, set, go!

I'm pretty excited.

Also, it's 2:45am and I just got back from the hospital where I met Baby Sophia! She was born just after 1am after taking her sweet time. She is definately one of the pretties just-born babies I've ever seen. Lucky for me she lives right across the street. Lucky for them, I'm awake at middle of the night feedings. Yay for babies!!!

5 comments:

Our journey said...

Woohoo! Check that off the list. I hope they get rejected soon! Boy, that sounds kind of funny!

Amy

Brian and Autumn said...

Movement again! Yeah!! The wait list isn't too far off?!?

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you. Wow, you'll be a number soon. This long road has definitely tested you, but God is so good and you will be such an amazing mother. Just think of how much you have already fought for this child.

Unknown said...

Hooray! Glad to see you are moving along!

Erin said...

hey woman!!!! call me sometime soon!!!!!!

Fan Club