Monday, May 16

a new challenge ... and it's fun!

I read a challenge that sparked something inside me.
Something about passion.
Something about fun.

And yesterday I heard something about using my ordinary-everyday-life to do something big.
No, like really Big.
BIG.

This afternoon I saw something that gave me an idea.
And I want to tell you all about it.
Via the mail.
Snail mail.

So I will write you a letter, handwritten, not typed.
About the everyday, ordinary life we lead,
about the not-so-ordinary things,
and lots of stuff in between.
On fancy stationery like the stuff J bought me our first married Christmas.
Or funny stationery like the stuff I had when I was a kid.
What? You didn't have stationery when you were a kid?
Well, that's sad.
Go and get yourself some kid stationery.
And use it. You'll feel all sorts of fun when you do.

What was I saying? Oh. Letters. Writing. You.
Just email me your snail mail address.
nifty giftys at gmail dot com  (no spaces)

Then wait by your mailbox.
Or stalk your postal worker.
You know, like you did when waiting for your adoption paperwork.
Or Publisher's Clearinghouse.
Or netflix. Whatever.

I would love this opportunity to share with you, boldly.
And I thank you for the privilege of your friendship!
Thank you.
Thank you now and thank you again later.
Let's have some fun together!

PS -- If you need a new mailbox, check these out for inspiration.

1 comment:

Justin said...

"This afternoon I saw something that gave me an idea.
And I want to tell you all about it.
Via the mail."

Isn't this the basic premise of every pyramid scheme out there?

Fan Club